Friday 22 June 2012

Copic Marker Europe 1st Birthday

Hello everyone, firstly apologies for being MIA, I have been creating but taking photos in the dreary light has been almost impossible, secondly I wanted to say hi to my new followers  ((big waves)) and to thank them for wanting to follow my little blog

You may notice a new badge in my sidebar, I have been certified, not as clinically insane although I do sometimes wonder about that but Copic certified. I spent the day in Bristol last week learning all about copics and colouring, had a blast and met some fabulous ladies too.

Anywhoo onto the card, I have used the gorgeous Sylvia Zet image (available from Copic Europe only), coloured with of course copics and backing papers by Nit Wit.

Why not pop along to the Copic Marker Europe blog to see fabulous tutorials and join in their 1st Birthday celebrations.

Ingredients
Image: Sylvia Zet for Copic Marker Europe
Papers: "Promises" Nit Wit Collections
Cardstock: "Perfect Plum" Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stash but probably Poppicrafts (no longer trading)
Buttons: Studio G from Walmart (adhesive too)

7 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Well done on being certified (your comments made me smile).

I bet your day in Bristol was such a great thing to do.

Fabulous image and papers on your card. Love the finished look.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Di said...

Well done on being 'certified' Amanda - gorgeous colouring, love the glossy hair, and such a great card too! Di xx

kay said...

well amanda are you sure you have not been certified insane......lol,must be to hang around with us lot,glad you had a fab time and expect you,sandra and kelly share all your secret tips now,x

coops said...

so stunning amanda.gorgeous sweet image and i love your colours :D
Huge congrats on being copic certified ;D

xx coops xx

misteejay said...

What a sweetie - lovely card.

Toni xx

Mary J said...

I can see why you got your cert - such lovely colouring in this Amanda! Very cute card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring Amanda and such a pretty card well done Hugs Elaine